Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Lesson Learned. Sun and Gummi Bears do NOT go together

Here is a good one. I went to Walgreens yesterday to purchase some vitamins and other products. Intelligent me bought my son the Gummi-Vites gummi bears. He loves those and will take his vitamins easily if that is what he can have. I went back to work and left my bag from Walgreens in the car. Got home and took everything out. All of the Gummi-Vites melted together and made one big Gummi item. How gross. My good friend Martini suggested that I just cut the Gummi item up and still give them to him. Unfortunately that is not working. I will be making another trip to Walgreens to return the item. Hopefully, they will take it back.

Life lesson: Don't leave Gummi items in a hot car.

I seriously think I lost some of my brain with the aspect of moving and the fact that I am the mother of a 3 year old.

On a more serious note: my father is going into the hospital for a cath to his heart. He has Coronary Heart Disease and his arteries to the heart can collapse easily. It is extremely scary since we almost lost him twice in 2000. Please keep a prayer open for my father. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home