Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, July 21, 2005

13 more hours and my honey is with us to stay!!!

I am busting at the seams today!! My E will be home at 10:38 PM!! It has been six weeks since I last saw him and it will be great to have him back with me again.

The down side of it is that the move will officially happen. I knew that it will but it is hard to say goodbye! We have many dinners and parties planned for the next few days. It will be a whirlwind of activity that I am not looking forward to. I know that E's co-workers in Texas are excited to have us down there but it will not be the same. A whole lot of adjusting will be going on....

Have been trying to pack successfully the past few days but it has been difficult. I swear that I am ADD and cannot focus on one task for too long. Between keeping tabs on B to make sure that he is not causing trouble OR unpacking everything that I have packed, the reality shows keep my away from the necessary packing to be done. I am addicted to reality TV!! Last night was Brat Camp. Bravo to ABC for taking the show on and bravo to the counselors who take so much upon themselves to help teens that are on a very destructive path. I give them two thumbs up!!

And one last correction. TLF would rather be referred to as Flexigirl!! It is my nickname for her as she is extremely flexible. I am jealous!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, July 21, 2005, Blogger -h. said…

    I am hooked on Nanny 911 lately. I'm both appalled and amazed at how suckeriffic some parents are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home