Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Cloning Machine Needed.....

Do you ever feel that you are torn in too many directions all at one time?!?!?! That is my life this week.

I have even made the comment to my family "I am trying to get everything done for everyone else but I cannot get anything done for me!". In which case my husband has sent me away to the store to regain my sanity.

With trying to get my office set up, take care of the family and rearrange my home office area entirely I have grown very anxious. I am confused with everything around me as it is not where I am used to it being at. I hate the feeling but I know that once everything settles down I will be all set.

So if anyone finds a good cloning machine please let me know the price. I may be willing to pay big bucks for it. Or put it on a credit card. Who knows......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home