Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Four Things You May Not Know About Me

I received this e-mail from Miss Maria in Texas and thought that I would share it with you. Enjoy and feel free to respond or post on your own blog.

Four jobs I've had in my life:
Sentry Insurance
USANA Health Sciences
State Farm Insurance
Creative Memories Consultant

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
Girls Just Want to Have Fun
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Legally Blonde
American Pie (all series)

Four places I have lived:
Columbus
Round Rock,TX
Dublin
Bedford

Four of my favorite foods:
Pecan Chicken Tender Salad from O'Charleys
Plums
Lobster
Filet Mignon

Four places I would rather be right now:
St. Maarten
Siesta Keys Beach in Florida
Weekend Scrapbooking Retreat
Disneyland

Four people I think will respond:
Cori would probably be the only one as it would give her something to blog (hint, hint)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home