Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Whirlwind Week

This week I feel like I am in a spiral. Constantly twirling.

Last week I was given an incredible opportunity. Actually I was told by Manager E that I had earned it. We have an agent who has been out on medical leave. She has several large Advantage Accounts. These are accounts that receive additional discounts for being a member or an employee. I have been pursuing these types of accounts and have been wanting to land one since I started with Sentry.

Manager E and our Director of Sales (DOS) has decided to have ME manage her largest account while the agent is out on medical leave. The agent is aware of it and understands that someone has to manage the account while she is out. I am completely ecstatic!!

I am trying not to get too excited as the agent is supposed to return on May 15th. But in the meanwhile I am managing one of the largest credit unions in Columbus. And that is:

CME Federal Credit Union!!!
(www.cmefcu.org)
Check out the Sentry Insurance link.

This is a tremendous responsibility. There are four branches and they have asked for new posters, flyers and more visibility. All from ME!!!

Manager E and I went with another agent (Agent D) to CME to meet with the CEO and the VP of Sales and Marketing. The meeting went well and they have given me great tips of what they want and expect from me. They definitely want more visibility and I am very happy to give this to them. I have the flexibility in my schedule to allow for this and I am bound and determined to give it my all. Even if only for a month.

So wish me luck!! Here is to rocking the account!!!!! CHEERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home