Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Toilet Paper Irony

This has been an interesting weekend in regards to toilet paper. Why you ask?!?! Here is a rundown of my weekend.

Saturday morning I am in the bathroom and once again E has not replaced an empty roll of toilet paper. So I go to replace a roll and there is none in my bathroom. So I have no choice but to call to B to take a roll from his bathroom and bring it to me. Great.

Saturday night we are out to dinner and B has to go to the bathroom. So I take him. There is barely one piece left on the roll. Luckily he didn't need anymore than that. So he finishes up and I tell the staff that they need to replace the roll. Mind you there is only one bathroom and one stall. Not a hard thing ot do. Replace the roll!! We finish dinner and I have to go to the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and wouldn't you know it. THEY HAD NOT REPLACED THE EMPTY ROLL!!!! Nice. So I waited until I got home.

This morning we go to church. After mass I have to go to the bathroom so I had the boys go to the car and I went to the bathroom. And of course the stall I was in had NO TOILET PAPER except for one piece!!! Incredible. That is just my luck...

Then we go to Polaris to have B play at the play area. I have to go to the bathroom there and wouldn't you know, HALF OF THE STALLS HAVE NO TOILET PAPER!!!

Tell me, is it that hard to replace a roll of toilet paper? Or do I need to start giving lessons?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home