Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Miss America Top Ten

Here are my guesses after watching bits and pieces of competition, Pageant School that is airing repeatedly on CMT and MTV and photos from Voy boards. And for the male readers on my blog I made sure to find the swimsuit pictures of each.

In random order....



Miss Georgia is absolutely stunning. As this is not the best picture of her, she has a personality that just absolutely shines.



Miss Connecticut has an interesting story to tell. Spent most of her life without electricity. She may be the one that is the story of the competition.



This is not the best picture of Miss Kentucky but she is an all around beauty. Kentucky is usually good at sending quality contestants.



I could not get one of Miss Michigan by herself but she is the third from the left. I normally do not cheer for Michigan but something about her stands out to me.



Miss Mississippi to me is an absolute stand out. She is gorgeous and seems to have a personality that shines through.



Miss Oklahoma is a preliminary swimsuit winner and is beautiful. She is another stand out to me and has been from the beginning. And since the last Miss America is from Okalhoma......



Miss Pennsylvania is also another preliminary swimsuit winner. She is one that is not high on my pageant radar but there are always surprises and she may be it.



Miss Tennessee is one that has been hyped on the Voy boards since Day One but something about her is standing out to me. She is very blonde, very beautiful, very marketable.....



This is not a great picture of Miss Texas but she is another one that has been talked about consistently. She is the first African American Miss Texas, sings like Whitney Houston and walks like Naomi Campbell. She should do well, especially after Pageant School.



I have loved Miss Virginia from the get go. She is a darling girl with a very awesome personality that shines through. She could do very well.

The one girl I am really hoping to see in the Top Ten and Top Five would be Miss Wyoming. Just because I am dying to see her talent. She dances suspended from ribbons from the ceiling and that would be cool to watch. Makes for quality TV.

What are your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home