Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, January 22, 2007

Facebook Is My Friend...

I have a new obsession. It was introduced by Sassygurly. And it has been a blast to get to know.

It is Facebook.

I have been able to connect with friends that I have not seen in a very long time and those that I see everyday. The coolest was my chance to reconnect with a friend from high school. He was pretty nice towards me although we didn't run in the same circle of friends. And when he saw who I was he was surprised. I guess his impression was that everyone that we had graduated with had gotten fat and bald. And I definitely did not fit into that mold.

If you get the chance check out www.facebook.com and sign up for your own profile. It can be so much fun to reconnect with those that you have lost touch with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home