Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, January 05, 2007

Dots... How I love thee.....

OK, I have a new favorite place to shop.

I have avoided Dots for a while due to the fact that I did not like the clothes for the longest time. Then SassyGurly introduced me to the pajamas there. So I decided to go back and see what they had. And I was astounded.

There were lots of good sales and great items. All that look good now.

The best part. I purchased THREE business suits on sale there. AMAZING!! Where was all of this before?

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, January 14, 2007, Blogger Mombi said…

    I haven't been in a dots in years... Well, since their slogan was "all items $10 or less!"

    Do you remember the store Ten Below? I effing loved it!

     
  • At Tuesday, January 23, 2007, Blogger Zaina Marie said…

    After I read this, I went to Dots and got two fabulous black/white dresses!! Thanks for making me remember this store...Just like my friend Meghan, I used to shop there all the time, when they were $10 or less...oh well, I still love my dresses!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home