Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, January 05, 2007

Preparation Week

This week has been crazy. Plain and simple.

I have been preparing to go to training class in Wisconsin pretty much this whole week. It has been a combination of packing, printing out itineraries, checking on e-mails, studying and figuring out my computer system.

We have had so many problems with my computer. I think what happened was that they sent out my stuff too fast and did not get a lot of the stuff done on it that they needed to. And that is really kind of funny. But not when you are trying to do expense reports and weekly reports. Not like I have anything to report for this week but I need to know how to do it. Especially since I have items to expense.

I am also worried about leaving for one reason. Sassygurly has been having a rough time with her endometriosis. A part of the disease is that she can get to bouts of vomiting that dehydrate her. And that happened last week. We ended up spending Saturday night in the ER to get her rehydrated. They sent us home after they pumped her full of fluid. It did not help and she spent the rest of the next day vomiting again. She ended up going back to the ER on Monday night and was admitted. It helped somewhat but she is still not 100%. And that worries me.

I am also worried about the dress of the training. It is somewhat clear but not really. I know that I need to be business casual but what is their idea of business casual. I have my idea but not really theirs. I can only hope that I do it right.

The biggest bummer is that I will not be in CowTown for THE biggest game of the year!! The National Championships!!! With the Buckeyes. I talked to Manager E ( yes, my managers name is E also!! )about it and he has assured me that there is a sports bar across the street that I can watch the game on. But I know that there will be lots of parties going on in CowTown and I cannot go. My cell phone is going to get a workout that night.

Back to preparation.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home