Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Do I Really Need to Lose Weight???

According to this I am ideal.....

Your Weight is Ideal

Your BMI is 23.3 - a healthy BMI falls between 18.5 and 25

Congratulations, you are the perfect weight for your height.
Even though you may not be entirely happy with your weight, you are healthy.
So gain or lose a few pounds if you want, but don't go too crazy!

Don't agree? Blame the government standards we based this test on!


So then I ask myself why I am busting my butt this week to lose a few pounds. I really have no clue at this point. Yes, I would love to shed the holiday weight. Even more I would love to be the size I was when I won Mrs. Ohio. But today is it even worth it?

I think I need to re-evaluate....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home