Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, March 23, 2007

Busy-ness As Usual

This week has been extraordinarily busy. I am physically and mentally exhausted from it but I would not change it for the world.

I left for Cleveland on Sunday evening to meet my appointments for the week. I knew one was a definite sale and the others were regular reviews. But what I did not know was what was going to happen next.

I ended up closing the one account that I had and closed another two accounts when I was in town. And both of those had life insurance involved. Which was awesome. I still have more follow up to do but I am very happy to do it. It can possibly land more business for the end of the month.

My only dilemma was that I ran out of clothes for the time I was there. I only expected to be there for one day and it turned into three days. So I did have to borrow clothes from my mom. Good to know that we wear the same style and size of clothes. And we ended up having to buy B an outfit.

But I am happy to welcome the business. I am proud of how I have been able to build my business and clientele. Now if I can get over a few small road bumps that I have encountered I will be just fine.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home