Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Is There A Target Over Us?!?!?!

Seriously, if there is I want it removed NOW!!!!

We had a very bad morning. E went out to the car this morning and someone thought it would be fun to break into our car and steal our stereo/DVD system that my husband installed a few weeks ago. When I was at our Civic Association meeting earlier this week they had mentioned that break-ins were happening and I was hoping we could avoid it but alas it was not happening.

I was going to switch all of our insurance over this week and now thanks to this jackball that will have to wait. Deposit is so necessary to pay the $250 deductible. I am not happy at all!!!

Plus, Sassygurly saw the Witch Guardian earlier this week. She had a good conversation with her and was feeling good about it. But I know this pattern. They have a great talk, Witch Guardian starts saying stuff or implying stuff to upset Sassygurly then she goes into a terrible endo attack that is kind of disabling to her. And she gets so upset.

It hurts me to watch her be hurt over and over again. It is completely unnecessary. She is a good girl and deserves to have a wonderful life. Plus, the Witch Guardian loves to talk terribly about me to Sassygurly's family and friends. Once again, completely unnecessary. I am NOT a terrible person!! We as a family are NOT terrible people. We are very good people who try to help others.

So why do we have a target on us?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home