Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Taking a Breath....

I feel like all I ever do anymore is run around in circles. Between working, parenting, spousing (my word, you like?), and general running around I feel like I cannot slow down enough to take a breath. And I really need to breathe.

I have a very busy month coming up. E is DJing a school dance, a wedding and a pageant this month and we are going to Mrs. Ohio International in a couple of weeks. I need to get a hotel for that and get all of us on the ball for it. It will be a wonderful show this year as we are celebrating 20 years of the International system. It is also my Executive Directors last year of directing the pageant. I have no idea who is taking it over but I know that whoever is they will do a great job with it.

Throw in managing a large account for work and B's soccer games, I have one busy life. Maybe a weekend away will help to calm everything down....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home