Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Surprise!! A Horoscope That Is Correct

I finally had a horoscope happen that was absolutely correct.

Last week when I was flying into Dallas to judge a pageant I was reading my horoscope in InTouch Magazine. And here is what it said:

Libra:
Justice is served when you least expect it. And after a stabilizing change at home, you're as calm as Libra Gwyneth Paltrow in the middle of a yoga session.

When I read that I instantly knew that would mean that Sassygurly would be moving out. I just had a feeling. And I was correct.

We came home on Tuesday to a note on our dry erase board that she had moved out. No more and no less. Just that she had moved out. We both tried to call her and she refused to answer our calls. We just had some loose ends to tie up. Finally I texted her and she had texted back to say that she felt it was in everyones best interest. After a few interesting texts later we were done.

And I will have to say, it has been a HUGE relief for all of us.

The drama that she kept bringing into the house is GONE.
Her constant vomiting for the longest time around the house is GONE.
Her constant need for attention is GONE.
Her lack of cleaning up is GONE.
Her laying around and doing nothing to help out around the house is GONE.
Her body issues which were a huge trigger for me are GONE!!

And I can finally breath again.

The sucky part for us was that she stiffed us on the payment for the truck. She was paying for the truck and the insurance to purchase it from us and she up and left before she paid it. It would not have affected me so bad if we were not relying on that to be paid by her. So instead of being able to use the bonus that I had earned to have all of us go to Kings Island for the weekend and treat my son to a nice mini-vacation was taken away. I am just grateful that I did not hype up that we were going to Kings Island to him. He would have been absolutely crushed. And you just do not mess with my kid. That is not cool!!

So we are now on to better things. With the decrease in cost of having her live with us we may now be able to relax a bit. We figure it this way. We will cut our losses and move on with life. It is not worth it to dwell on the shoulda, coulda and woulda of what has been done. We just wish to move on with our lives and be left alone. That is the best that we can ask for.

To Sassygurly, I hope that you get all that you want in life. Just please leave us out of it. We want no part of it. God Bless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home