Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, July 07, 2007

When Do Five Year Olds Start To Listen?????

I think this is the ultimate question of all time.

My five year old is having a serious issue today of not listening. I know that it is selective hearing as he wishes to listen to what he wants to listen to. We even went as far as to ask the doctor if there is a true hearing problem. We were informed that he was just fine as his verbal skills would be completely off if there was.

Maybe he is suffering from what FlexiGirls daughter, KaylaT, suffers from occassionally. A bad case of bratitis. Really bad case. What is the cure? Time. And that just sucks.

On a better note, best of luck to any couple getting married on 7/7/07. E is DJing a wedding tonight of a lucky couple that chose this date. So I am on my own with a son who does not listen. Fun is being had by all.

Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home