Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Power Of Prayer

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER!!!

I have been going through a lot lately personally and emotionally. It has been way too much on my plate and I needed relief to happen soon before having a nervous breakdown. Very important not to have one of those.

So last Sunday I decided I needed to go to church. Not a want but a definite need. I went to church by myself and prayed. Just let God know that I could not handle this much and I needed his help. In church I even teared up a bit because the pain was too much to handle.

I know that everything comes in due time. This was one of those days that it actually happened. My phone started ringing for business again and I received a call that made my life a little easier.

I am blessed and I am thankful. Now to pay it forward to someone else who needs the help like I did. It is all that I can do to say Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home