Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sadness........

I have no idea why but lately I have been feeling a lot of sadness.

No particular reason why but just feel sad. Maybe just that business is slow and that I have more time to think. Maybe for people that I feel sorry for because of hard situations that they may be in. Maybe because we are still having a hard time conceiving another child that we so desparately want. Maybe because good people that we know are being screwed over in various ways. Maybe because finances suck and due to slow times it hurts even more. Maybe because sometimes no matter how hard I try to fit in I just do not.

Who truly knows?

I have a lot to be grateful for and I know this. I just cannot help how I feel inside. And truthfully, it scares me to the core.

Hopefully my mood will improve and get much better. I have a little kid that needs my spirits to be up for the holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home