Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Monica Day Is The New Miss Ohio USA 2008

I am absolutely elated to announce that my friend, Monica Day, is the new Miss Ohio USA 2008!!!

I have known Monica now for almost 10 years and she is an incredible young woman. Very bright, very beautiful and extremely funny!!! She can always manage to make me laugh. She is usually in the company of her grandmother, Diana. They have both been wonderful to our family and they are very well known for sending the best photo cards.

Monica can be seen on NBC 4 in Columbus as the Traffic Reporter. Tune in to watch her bright and early in the mornings.

I cannot believe that for the second year in a row I will actually know someone who is gracing the Miss USA stage. Last year, Rachel Epperly was on the Miss Teen USA stage. Although she did Ohio proud she did not crack the Top Fifteen.

Best of luck this year Monica!! We are very proud of you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home