Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Great Pop Tart Debate

Ok. This one should definitely be an interesting blog.

My husband and I have been in a debate over Pop Tarts for the longest time. It has now become the family debate!!

The argument is this. I say that the proper serving of a Pop Tart is one toaster pastry. My husband says that the proper serving of a Pop Tart is one wrapped package which consists of two toaster pastries.

The box clearly says the serving is one Pop Tart. Not two, just one.

His argument is that if it were meant to be one Pop Tart they would have wrapped them separately, not together.

And for this argument alone I am the new Food Bad Guy!! Flexigirl should be able to understand this one as she is the Food Bad Guy around her family too. We have yet another thing in common.

Please feel free to weigh in with your commentary. I look forward to seeing which side each person is on.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 05, 2007, Blogger Mombi said…

    Here's the funny thing--when I was reading this blog, I WAS EATING A POP TART!! No joke. Blueberry with icing... 2 of them!

    My vote:
    Child size - 1 pop tart
    adult portion - 2!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home