Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quiz Time... Who Am I????

I was taking a little bit of time to unwind and ran across these people quizzes. Here are my results:

I am a fan of Degrassi. Have been since I have been in junior high school. Well, the Next Generation is out and I watch the shows as emphatically as I did in junior high. Here are my results from here:



I also watch The Hills when I get a chance. Mainly that means I DVR it and watch it the next day. Don't want to overlaod my husband on too many girl shows. Here are my resluts from here:



This is the one that confused me. I am a fan of Pageant Place. I really do think that it realistically shows titleholders. You have the ones who try to be super perfect, the ones who are realistic and very down to earth and the ones who are jsut downright sweet. I love it!! Here was my result from that quiz:



If I find any more quizzes based off of my shows I will definitely post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home