Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, September 14, 2007

A Little Self Therapy

Yesterday for me was a very testing day. Unbelieveably annoying and crazy all at the same time. So I decided to do a little self therapy.

There is a test you can do. Take three people that you admire and write three things about them that you admire. I have had some great people in my life and they have affected this list. Here are the four people I chose:

Grimmy: co-worker of mine that I absolutely adore

considerate
helpful
dedicated friend

TeachHolloway: neighbor and dear friend

funny
great conversationalist
driven

E: husband and wonderful companion

hardworking
devoted
giving

B: awesome little kid and son

generous
compassionate
silly

The point of this test is to list what you admire about them. Then you learn what it is about yourself that you possess in each person that is a good quality. And every once in a while it is needed. So you can understand why I needed to do this.

Have a great weeekend. GO BUCKS!! And Happy Birthday to E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home