Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, August 31, 2007

And The Hamster Wheel Keeps Going Round And Round

Wow it has been a whirlwind of a week.

Sometimes all I feel like I am doing is going round and round and round. Between working, getting all of B's kindergarten stuff together, working, teaching driving class, working and did I mention working, things have been hectic. I managed to get a lot of quoting done this week along with writing a few policies. That is always good.

The best thing is that we had our numbers gathered for the month and it appears that I was in third place on my team and I was second for premium amount. These are all important and add up. I am very proud of myself because I am still considered a newbie and to be that high as a newbie is completely awesome.

B officially starts Kindergarten next week. I cannot believe it is time for him to go to school. I guess it is just one of the first really letting go things that has to be done as a parent. And it is very hard. He is super excited to be going. He had his assessment this week along with Meet The Teacher day. His teacher is pregnant so they have another teacher in there that we met. She is as sweet as his regular teacher. That is a real bonus.

E has his really busy season about to slow down. It will be really weird to have him home on Saturday nights now. It was great to have the extra money but I know that he needs a bit of a break. Now it is up to me to try to find some inexpensive bridal shows for both of us to be at.

I am looking forward to a very calm weekend. I need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home