Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Totally Exhausted

Yeah. This about says it all.

I am definitely in a career that is not a 40 hour a week job. Some weeks it can be less (hardly) and lots of weeks it is much much more. And I am very sleepy.

I have been trying to get my second wind today but that is really harder than it sounds. Between my new book of business and getting all of the apps I need for the week it can wear a normal person out.

It may sound as if I am whining but I am truly not. I will admit I do have a great job. Not many places let you work from home, give you a company car and portable office and let you arrange your own schedule. But sometimes a person can get tired.

At least it is starting to reflect a bit better in my checks. Thank goodness for the middle of the month commission checks. I know I work very hard for them but when they come they look very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home