Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ohio Queen - Attorney At Law

Seriously, I think that I have dubbed that title unofficially.

I realize that in my career path I wear many hats. I can be a friend, counselor, psychologist, confidant, etc. I did not realize that attorney could be an idea too.

Attorneys usually fight for the rights of their clients. And I have been fighting a lot for my clients lately. They are great people so the fight is worth giving. It just can be VERY exhausting.

But on a great note, I was at the CME Federal Credit Union Get Behind The Badge golf outing on Monday. It was a beautiful day to be on the golf course. They generously let me be on Hole #3 with the fundraiser of Go For The Green. They bet a dollar amount and if they land on the green they get it back plus the same amount from me. If they did not land on the green I kept the money. It was great to be able to talk to all of the golfers, market myself and my company and raise $405 for Get Behind The Badge. I had a blast!!

Crimson Cup on High Street (next to the new CME Federal Credit Union branch) has allowed me to put up a Register To Win box to allow me to get some more leads. They have great coffee so stop by and Register To Win for a $25.00 gift certificate from there. Thanks to the crew there for the help!!!

On the 22nd, CME will be having their Community Grand Opening. They will have lots of fun activities for the kids and families so come on out if you are available. They are on High Street in Clintonville area.

That is all for now. The makeshift attorney needs to go to bed!!! Night all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home