Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Birthday E!!!

I cannot believe it has been 10 birthdays that I have celebrated with my husband. But here we are with another year.

We already gave E his birthday gift. For the longest time he has wanted to attend an Ohio State Football game and has never been able to. Mostly due to financial reasons. I had a policyholder kind enough to hook me up with tickets to the OSU vs. Kent State University game. My alma mater.

He was shocked!!! And it was fabulous. I am thrilled.

I hope that he continues to have a great birthday. He deserves it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, October 20, 2007, Blogger Jess Nelson said…

    I miss you guys! Email me sometime at lynnea102189@sbcglobal.net or bonnie1761@sbcglobal.net. Check out Jess's website at jess-nelson.blogspot.com

    Jess is bisy getting ready for Miss Maumme Valley, and turns 18 on Sunday October 21. Bonnie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home