Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, October 05, 2007

Lynd's Fruit Farm

Yesterday was B's first school field trip. I had the opportunity to go as a Parent Chaperone. It was a lot of fun. I love the fact that I have a job that allows me to arrange my schedule so I can do stuff like this.

I was in charge of B and our neighbors daughter, Reece Cup. I was happy with that because I knew exactly what I needed to do to keep them in line. They were super good for me and I really appreciated that.

We got to go on a tractor ride, pick 3 gourds, 2 ears of Indian corn and a pumpkin. We did learn more about the items that we picked and drank hot apple cider. And since the other Kindergarten classes were there I got to see Teach Holloway and her husband and J, B's best friend. I loved hearing the enthusiasm in the kids voices and watching their reactions to the whole experience.

It was a very very hot day and by the time we got on the bus we were sweating pretty badly. But overall it was a great day!!

Here are some pics to enjoy!!!



Me, B and Reece Cup on the tractor ride



Teach Holloway taking a pic of me as I am taking a pic of her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home