Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Great Weekend

This weekend was a great one for our little family.

We had my mom and dad come down for the day on Saturday to watch B's soccer game. I have been after them that I want them to see him play. So they made arrangements to come down and to bring my neice with them. She was super good and I was happy about that.

They had a blast watching B play in his soccer game. It was especially thrilling when he made a goal!! The game was tied 1-1 and was a great game to watch. We got snacks and went our separate ways for at least an hour so the boys could play with RC cars and the girls could shop for scrapbook supplies. Better yet, watch me shop for stuff with my gift certificate.

The rest of Saturday was low key. It was great to watch the Buckeyes achieve yet another victory. We are all about the Buckeyes winning games. Makes for a better work week.

Sunday was a very good day. We started cleaning up the house a bit and headed out for a while. We helped Grimmy's son with his wireless, went to the dollar theatre and out to grab a bite of luner (lunch and dinner) at Vaquero's. E was in heaven. Then we went shopping for a Halloween costume for B. It was a bit of a challenge but we found a costume. He will be The Flash. Had to be a superhero again!! But it is what he likes so we let him have it. Then to another trip to JoAnn's for my scrapbook habit and on to bowling on the parent/child league that the boys are on.

Now we are wrapping up homework and getting ready for tomorrow. For me, tomorrow is a very big appointment. I hope that all goes well with it. If so it will be one of the largest accounts landed for our team. Pray that all goes well.

On to finishing homework. Have a great night and a great week!!!

1 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 12, 2007, Blogger Jess said…

    Hey stranger!!! I came across this by accident a while back! Glad to see you are back in Ohio... we need to get back in touch. Miss you. Jess is all grown up now, she just turned 18 last month, and has competed in her first Miss Ohio prelim. Email me when you get a chance, would love to hear from you! bonnie 1761@sbcglobal.net or Jess's email at lynnea102189@sbcglobal.net. ttyl, Bonnie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home