Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Thanksgiving is here once again and I do have a lot to be thankful for.

This year my brother has my niece for the holiday. Since his divorce he is on an every other year deal and this is our year. The kids are running all over the house having a great time. They keep calling the turkey "Turkey Lurkey". Too cute.

For me it gives me the chance to reflect on what I am thankul for. I have a lot to be thankful for this year. I am in a rewarding career (that only drives me somewhat nuts every once in a while), I have a beautiful family and I have great friends who are extremely supportive of me. I am blessed.

This year I have planned out two very strong scrapbooking pages to show my thankfulness and the thankfulness of others. I will try to scan it on to show at a later time, otherwise find me so I can show them to you. Flexigirl will definitely appreciate this!!

I am also planning on the route we are going to take for Black Friday. I have my eye on a particular item and I am dying to get there at the right time. Here is hoping that it is still there. We will be having the kids pick what they want for their Santa Wish List and make a special visit to see good ole Santa Claus at the mall. Where else would he be?

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home