Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Cleaning Up For The New Year

Ok. This was not a resolution but this is what it looks like it turned out to be. A cleaning spree.

I am actually taking a quick break now from organizing my scrapbook area to write this. It is a challenge as paper and embellishments take over very quickly. I am also getting myself ready for a scrapbooking retreat I am going to in February. I have decided for this year that I am going to do a few scrapbooks about me. I am usually doing a bunch of scrapbooking for everyone else but seem to forget myself in the equation. I am going to finally scrapbook my college years and a continuous scrapbook of me and my friends. I have so many people in my life that I care for and I know care about me and now I am going to commit it to my scrapbook. This way if anything should ever happen to me, my friends will always know what I had thought of them and how they influenced my life.

Yesterday was a massive cleaning of my office. This was a project that was 2 years overdue. With the help of my friend, Miss M, we tackled the office and came out somewhat victorious. See, I am not a good cleaner. I am way too ADHD for it. I get sidetracked quickly and need to refocus. We now have seen that yes, there is a floor in my office. There is desk space and there are filing cabinets under a mountain of paperwork. Her exchange with me for doing this. I now need to go and help her clean in her house. Not hard since her house is always spotless. I am so thankful to have her as a friend. She is awesome.

Now back to my scrapbook area. This is going to be a challenge. But I do think that I see a table. Progress!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home