Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

SpongeBob SquarePants really does teach a lesson!!

OK. I am in shock. SpongeBob SquarePants is actually quality TV that can be used as a learning tool.

To be fair, who can take seriously a cartoon that is based under the sea and the key character lives in a pineapple? And he is a sponge and wears pants and underwear?!?! Not me.

But as I was applying my make-up this morning I caught myself listening to the show. They were doing a show on how it was wrong to steal. A good lesson to teach a child. Then I recalled one episode where they were teaching about consequences. Another one that I put in the back of my mind.

I always say that I learn something new every day but that was the one thing I did not expect to learn.

Sing it with me:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants
Absorbent and yellow and pourous is he
SpongeBob SquarePants
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
SpongeBob SquarePants
Then flub on the deck and flop like a fish
SpongeBob SquarePants

Ready?!?!
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
SpongeBob SquarePants
Spoooooonge Boooooob Squareeeeeeeeee Paaaaaaannnnntttss!!

And for those parents at work. I apologize for now getting the song into your head.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home