Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

The Good Catholic Girl Thing!!

Okay, have to give up something for Lent. If Martini and Maynan Mombi can do it, I can too.

40 days. What can I give up for 40 days? I jokingly told E that it could be sex. Thought he was going to go into cardiac arrest. But he is fine.

Martini gave up iTunes
Maynan Mombi gave up eBay shopping
Ohio Queen will give up pizza.

Don't need it but it is very easy to grab it in a quick fix.

I could give up drinking but I do not do much of it anyway so why bother? God help it be Frozen Cokes or chocolate. I thought about the Cadbury Creme Egg but alas I am not strong enough.

So pizza it is.

Post what you are giving up for Lent if you are Catholic.

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 02, 2006, Blogger Mombi said…

    My Pirate gave up swearing. He's messed up twice already, but it's a huge improvement for his potty mouth. That's how I decided to give up eBay shopping. He's doing something truly difficult, so I am, too!

    GOOD LUCK!

     
  • At Monday, March 06, 2006, Blogger -h. said…

    As long as I can still have Chipotle, I'm all good.

     
  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006, Blogger SwissMoose said…

    I will give up swiss chocolate.
    Happy greetings from a Rocker on the swiss alps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home