Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Rule of Three

This was way too good to pass up blogging about.

We were eating dinner tonight as a family and E asks me "So are you going to wear those cute little panties for me tonight?"

To backtrack a bit here, I purchased two thongs from the Avon catalog from one of my policyholders. They were less than $4 a piece so I thought "Why not?". That was my little indulgence for me.

So I politely informed him that I will wear them when I am ready. Not when he is ready. And asking like that invokes the Rule of Three.

What is the Rule of Three you ask?

If you have ever watched American Pie II you will know. They explain that when a person says they have slept with one person, they actually slept with three. If they say they slept with three people, they actually slept with one or none.

I have invoked the married version.

If you push me to do something I do not want to do or am not ready to do, that will be three more nights of no action. But give me three days of spoiling, kind actions and the ability to get to where I need to be on my own, that will one very good night of action.

Hope that was a great explanation of the married Rule of Three.

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, February 16, 2006, Blogger -h. said…

    This goes right with my "rule of sex".

    It actually goes a little sumthin' like this: The amount you get is inversely proportional to the amount you want.

    For instance: It is not likely for me to get any for a while. I'm climbing the walls.

     
  • At Friday, February 17, 2006, Blogger Mombi said…

    HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! I think I almost peed myself!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home