Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Rollercosater of Life

Do you ever feel that you are on one gigantic roller coaster in life? That is my life lately.

Not getting into too much detail I feel that lately I am on the largest roller coaster ride. Cedar Point could make huge moeny on the one I am on. Big bucks!!!

I am a person that needs to be in control. I thrive on control. I can't live without control. And I feel completely out of control. When I think things are set in stone, they have a way of changing around and proving to me that not all is what it seems.

I know that this does not make a lot of sense to anyone but to know my full blown situation you would understand.

The past four days have done it for me. When I feel on a high about something the cart starts to dip and go downhill and I am either stressed or nervous or depressed. I know that I am not being super sensitive about things. That is not my style. But I hate the feeling of everything being up in the air.

YOu may now go back to your regularly scheduled programming. Thank you for listening.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 15, 2006, Blogger Paul said…

    Speaking of roller coaster rides, a friend of mine just moved back to Columbus, OH from the West Coast to be closer to family. That was a month ago, now he's talking about moving to Austin, TX.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home