Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Day Late and A Dollar Short

I swear I feel further and further behind every time.

It is hard to keep up with so much going on. This week alone we have my parents coming into town, B's birthday and crazy work schedules. It feels almost chaotic.

We had a pretty good weekend. Did not get to work out but did get some stuff accomplished. Lots of throwing away of stuff and putting stuff aside to sell at a garage sale or e-bay. I feel like Princess Mombi. Constantly cleaning out clutter. My goal is to come back to Ohio with less stuff than I came down to Texas with. Good thing my parents are coming up. I know my mom will clear my closet out for me. That will consist of her taking stuff that she wants and advising me of what I need to keep and get rid of.

Speaking of parents, the Witch-In-Law wrote. And it was not to the Ohio address. It was to the Texas address. She knows where we were at. That was a bit of a snippy letter. She sent him the renewal for the AAA membership that she purchases for him and told him that he could buy it himself if he wants it. So now he has been disowned, similar to me and the Sam's Club card.

Then she had the nerve to send B a birthday card and put it from her AND her drunk husband. Which is a HUGE no no. There is a reason that we exercise tough love and to receive that is detrimental to all of us.

Next card will turn into "Return To Sender".

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, February 07, 2006, Blogger -h. said…

    How did she get your TX addy? That's weird. This whole thing will REALLY throw her for a loop soon when you move back to OH.

     
  • At Thursday, February 09, 2006, Blogger Ohio Queen said…

    She sent a Return Address Requested letter that is common for some companies to send. They do return them back with the forwarding address on there. She sent it on E's birthday in September. So she has know for a while but came clean at the end of January.

    That is when she got the renewal notice for AAA Texas.

    And you are correct. The move back will definitely throw a loop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home