Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Looking for a hotel? Try Hotwire.com

We are away on our little family weekend vacation to Dallas. I needed it after this stressful week. Don't get me wrong. I am still stressed. But stressed in another city.

We decided to try Hotwire.com to book our hotel room. We have never done this before and thought it would be worth a try. It was booked on Thursday night. We got the room for $51 per night which is a good deal. But we did not know where we were going to be until we booked and paid for the room. So we did. And it came back as the Radisson Dallas Hotel North.

Normal rates are $89 per night. I think we saved a bit.

Just checked into the room five minutes ago and they called us after being in the room a few minutes to make sure everything was alright. Talk about service with a smile!!

On to the mall nearby and to the bowling alley tonight. I am meeting with Mrs. US International 1998 tomorrow to discuss a business opportunity. Hopefully it will be something that can work very well for me. Plus, I just adore this woman. I have admired her for as long as I can remember. She is actually one of the main people who convinced me to try for Mrs. Ohio. She has a way of changing my life around and I hope it can happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home