Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, January 09, 2006

New Sport - Lunar Golfing

I think I have found a new sport I can get used to.

It is not your average sport. But it is a lot of fun. It is Lunar Golfing. And I know that you are asking yourself "What is Lunar Golfing?"

Lunar Golfing is miniature golf under a blacklight and all of the course is illuminated by neon orange and green. The golf putters have orange or yellow fluorescent tape wrapped around it and the golf balls glow in fluorescent colors. It is cool.

We were walking through the mall on Saturday just for something to do. I was also looking for Cache' as we know that is one of my favorite stores. As we were heading out we saw a room that was darkened. And our curiousity got the best of us. We decided to check it out and found that it was Lunar Golfing. Once we figured it out we were anxious to play.

We tried to teach B how to properly play the course and promptly gave up. We let him do what he wanted to do and we played the game. It was fun and I was much better than I thought I was going to be.

We have decided to come back at a later time as a date. So that will be interesting.

On one final note, please keep a prayer open for our little family. We may be facing more changes and I am not sure if we are ready for them yet. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home