Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Drink Up For A Worthy Cause

I have been meaning to post this for awhile and have not. Sorry for the delay on it but better late than never.

7-Eleven has my beloved Frozen Coke machine (AKA Slurpee). And they have plenty of cup sizes. On the one that is the second largest there is the Breast Cancer Ribbon symbol. For every Frozen Coke purchased that has the Breast Cancer logo on the cup a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

Searching for a cure for Breast Cancer is very important to me. My beloved Executive Director in Ohio is a Breast Cancer survivor. I am blessed to have her in my life. My life has been changed by her being involved in my life and to think that she could not be here due to breast cancer is tragic.

I also have a policyholder who is nearing the end of her chemo for Breast Cancer. I hope and pray that she is taken care of and goes into remission quickly.

So have a Frozen Coke!! Enjoy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home