Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I HATE END OF THE QUARTER!!!!

Whew. Now that I got that out I can go on.

I am stressed. Simply stressed. We have had these deadlines for I do not know how long. I have been pushing for them. And now we are down to the wire.

We need 9 more life and 9 more auto apps to go on the cruise.

And now we are at a crunch. I have been working hard to make sure this does not happen and now it is here and playing massive catch-up.

ARGH!!!

I have set my goals for next year. It does not inclue this last minute stuff. If all is good and I am on schedule I should have enough for all of us to go where we need to go on our respective trips next year.

Wish me luck that I do not lose my mind. I am about there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home