Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Am I the only one????

I seriously have many questions that I am wondering am I the only one. Here they are and if you have any solutions please comment and let me know.

Am I the only one...

Who is not completely sure what will be made for the holiday dinner?

Who does not have a recipe for something with green beans in it except for the standard Green Bean Casserole?

Who does not have all of the stocking stuffers purchased that is needed?

Feels guilty that I have not purchased a really big gift for my son and that is simply because he does not show an interest in any big thing?

Who is still dropping off my son at pre-school? My car was the only one there when I pulled in.

Who feels guilty for making calls to existing clients because of the holiday season?

Who is not sure how much the hubby is purchasing for them so they can try to balance out the amount of gifts under the tree? (It is a Libra thing most people do NOT understand)

Please let me know that I am not going crazy or I am really not this disorganized.

On a side note. Got a letter from the Witch-In-Law. Guilt scale from 1-10 was an 8.

She pulled the whole "life is short" game. That is not a game they play well as their longevity of living is twice my families alone. Small fact about me, in one year I attended 12 funerals. One for every month of the year. I should go into the business of being a professional mourner. I have had the practice. Most of the people were relatives with one or two friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home