Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Monday, December 05, 2005

An Upsweep in the Weekend

The weekend did get better!!! And it happened after my ranting post.

I went into work and finished the Auto and Homeowners policy for my new insured. Then I offered a plan to protect the home. It includes Life Insurance and Mortgage Disability Income Insurance. I presented it and then shut up. Which is extremely difficult for me. After a minute of looking it over he decided that he wanted to do both policies. I was ecstatic. I have presented this option numerous times and I have had interest in one or the other but no policies written. This was a first for me and I was beside myself. I wrote the policies and headed home. But stopped first for a Frozen Coke. My downfall in life.

I went home to an apologetic E. He went and read my blog after I posted it and realized that he was being inconsiderate. I had him wait on the apology until I had told of my accomplishment. Then allowed the apology to begin. It was good. I accepted it.

We all went out later to JoAnn Fabrics to use my 50% coupon. I am happy with what I purchased. Then we decided to go out to dinner to a place that we have never been to. We ended up at Bennigan's. I recommend the Chicken Wrap as it was divine!! The waiter was fabulous and even started quoting Office Space with us. It was a hoot. And I recommend dessert too. YUM!!!

We spent Sunday relaxing with a sick kid. He has a cold and we are not sure but possibly a sinus infection. He is not complaining about a headache. He has complained once about his head and he said it was because my ring hit it accidentally. Sorry about that B. We got the Christmas tree up and finished more of the outside decorations. Had to go buy more lights and some more medicine.

We settled in to watch Desperate Housewives. I am definitely the Lynette of the show. I took the test online at ABC.com to see which Desperate Housewife I was the most like and it went back to Lynette. She is tricky but good. But I still admire Bre. Anyone who could smack their mother-in-law is a winner in my book. And deal with the stuff that she dished out. A total hero.

This week should prove to be good. I have a headache right now but I am sure that will get better. Have already taken two aspirin so I am good. Hope it improves before Storytime at the library. Storytime is always a good time for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home