Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Calm Before The Storm......

It is very quiet today. A little TOO quiet.

There are only two of us in the office today. BossLady is out for a follow up on her surgery from a few weeks ago. No news on how things are going. RS is out. She has been having IV therapy and it is causing other health problems. HB and I have been holding down the fort and the phones have been pretty quiet.

At the beginning of the quarter we needed to get 35 life applications in. We have 12 to date. I have been trying to increase production and have submitted three of the 12 on my own. My pride is there but I want more. We all need the apps to travel. And I NEED a vacation.

So 23 more apps to go. I am just afraid that it will get insane for the month of December. I cannot afford to have any additional pressure on me. My body cannot take it. I already have more than enough on my plate.

On a positive note, I got paid today. And the surprise. I GOT A BONUS!!! I thought I was getting one at the end of the month and I got it in this pay. That will help with Christmas shopping for Faux Christmas.

Oh, and I need 3-5 more loan applications for another bonus. That is the one that I need to get. As long as all of the apps are in for the life promotion, I need the bank bonus to fly my parents here to watch B while E and I are on the cruise.

Support the "Texas Queen Needs A Vacation" cause today. Get a Life Needs Analysis done today. You would be surprised at what you see!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home