Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Catching Up

I am so far behind. I need to catch up.

Will start with Monday. Halloween. It was a blast. After work, E picked up B and came home to a creative dinner of Macaroni & Cheese. Then it was out to the streets for some Halloween goodies. B made out like a bandit and brought home a bunch of candy. We were out for only an hour but B was exhausted by the end of it. He then had a blast handing out candy to the kids that came to the door. We finished the video we made for my parents and I shipped it out today. They will enjoy it.

Tuesday was an average day. After cussing out the State of Texas and their highway system and those who cannot drive, I arrived to a CE course that I needed for my licenses. They were fabulous classes and I am glad that I went. I learned a lot and I am usually bored at these things. We went after work to deposit my paycheck and grab some Sonic. 1/2 off burger night. Way to save some money. We went to Big Lots after that to do our cupboard filling grocey shopping. They have a bunch of name brand food at 1/4 of the cost at the regular grocery store. We walked out with a bunch of food for under $37.

Wednesday, not so hot. I have been getting sick and it hit me hard yesterday. I was dizzy most of the day and just wanted to rest. I got home from work and did not move from the couch. I asked E to take B to the store and pick up some frozen pizzas. He thought I meant that we will all go. So no one went. We ended up with PB&J sandwiches for dinner. BORING!!!

Tonight, we will see how B is feeling. He was not feeling well this morning and if he is still out of sorts we may be at home tonight also. Otherwise, we are going grocery shopping for a bunch of BOGO deals.

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLEXIGIRL!!!! Hope that you enjoy your day. I miss you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home