Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Ho Hum Day

Here I am, at the office again and it is a typical Thursday. Thursdays are usually quiet and it is giving my brain some time to run with marketing ideas.

The problem with this? I already have more than enough projects on my desk and lists to go through. I have a bunch of quotes out and it takes time for them to close. And I am not a patient person. I do not feel that I have done a lot but yet I have a lot on my funnel.

Catch 22 I guess.

Family Date Night was good. Went to McDonald's, the Library and Big Lots. We had a good time out. It is something that we deserve. Last night, I vegged out on the couch and watched some ANTM. I am a big Tyra Banks fan. I am impressed with her success and her drive to help others accomplish their dreams and goals.

E took over and got B ready for bed. I figure it this way, I did it for 7 months on my own. E can do it when I am tired and need a break.

Like the new background or prefer the old one on this blog? Let me know your opinion and I will consider if I will keep this one or go back to the old one.

Back to the grind.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home