Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The In's and Out's Of The Job

This is true proof that my job is never the same day in and day out.

I just got back in the office. Where did I go? To an oil change place that we just insured. Had to get photos of the place and equipment. That is not a problem. That is easy.

Until you have to go downstairs.

I had to go down below of the shop to get photos. The stairs were EXTREMELY narrow and I am in 3-4" heels. All I could think was "Oh God, please do not let me fall." I managed to get down and get the photos but was very careful as I did not want to be covered in oil.

I managed to get out and finish the photo taking. Then I had to treat myself. So I went for a Frozen Coke at 7-Eleven.

All is better with a Frozen Coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home