Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I DON'T WANT MY TEXAS DRIVERS LICENSE!!!!

The time is coming. I will have to get my Texas Drivers License.

Here is the thing. I do not want it!!!!! And I have to get it!!!!!

I was out on the road delivering quotes and a new baby kit. I think I was cut off at least 10 times and then I stopped counting. I was furious. No use of turn signal and no regard for those on the road. I am a considerate driver and I was beyond myself by this point. I have had it.

Also, picking up B from school there is this one light. After 5 PM no one is considerate. They will pull through and block the intersection so that those with the light cannot get through. I had sat through this light for 5 turns and I lost my stuff. I flipped everyone off (double flip as both hands were going) and started cussing obsessively. Do I really care what anyone thought at that point. Not really. I did have to do a quick apology to B in the backseat and luckily I had the radio loud enough that he did not even realize what I was doing.

So from that, I do not want my Texas drivers license. 1) It will admit that I am a resident of this state and from where I am at emotionally I do not care to admit that. 2) It may mean that I need a lobodamy in order to drive here. 3) No reason three but I needed to add it.

I need a break and a fresh start on everything!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home