Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's All About The Color Purple

Purple is now officially my favorite color.

Many crazy reasons:

1) It was the color behind my beloved Mrs. Ohio International sash.
2) My State of Texas Notary seal came in. It is purple ink in a lilac colored case.
3) It is ALF's favorite color. I am amazed when she does not wear the color.
4) My water bottle holder is purple with maribou feather on it. Everyone comments on it and loves it.
5) Dimetapp comes in purple and tastes like grape. Which has helped me immensely battle this summer cold.

On the last note, what is up with Tylenol coming out with coating on their OTC drugs that tastes like different flavors? It is brilliant but funny. For example: Vanilla Coated Tylenol PM and Cool Burst Coated Tylenol Cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home