Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Friday, September 02, 2005

Open Letter to Texas Banks - Y'ALL SUCK (except maybe one)

To Whom It May Concern:

I have moved to Texas a little over a month ago and have been EXTREMELY disappointed with the lack of ATM's that do NOT accept deposits from my banking institute. I have been all over Round Rock and over parts of Austin and have only found THREE, yes I said THREE, that accept my deposits from another bank institution.

Did it possibly occur to you that people may not want to use your bank or your tellers? I am the type of person who will fight with your underpaid and underappreciated employees to the point of making them cry. All because your banking institute is greedy and charges unnecessary fees that make me vurry vurry angry like dis! :(

I have found a banking institute that not only gives AMAZING interest rates but I do most of my banking through the Internet and over the phone. I do not fight with them and we have a great relationship. I am even reimbursed for withdrawals!! Can you do that for me? I do not think so!!!!

The only thing I want at your institute is the ability to make my deposits. I do not have direct deposit so I need to have more ATM's accessible to me. I ask you to work on that.

I will have to give credit to TruWest Credit Union. Two of their branches DO accept my deposit. I am even happy to recommend that people use their ATM's and give their $2.00 service charge to them for withdrawals for the sheer convenience that they offer.

I highly recommend that your ATM's become more accessible. It makes your bank a few dollars more on deposits and will make me and others that have other banking institutes very happy.

Thank you for your time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home