Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My OCD is kicking in!!!

B has a homework assignment. Yes, a 3-year-old has a homework assignment. It was given last week. It is a family collage to be created. They gave us a piece of construction paper to use for it. That will be returned as it is NOT acid free and if I am going to scrapbook this in the end it will be acid free!!!

Went to Michael's to get the replacement paper and came back. I checked one more time for a specific date that it had to be in by. It only said next week. That does not work for my OCD. Asked E to get the exact date yesterday morning. He could not.

I went to pick up B and saw his teacher. Asked her for an exact date. Was told that it was anytime this week. I told her that I need a deadline. This woman probably thinks that I am crazy. Just was told by this week.

We printed pictures last night and will put the collage together tonight. Our deadline? Wednesday.

My OCD can't handle this!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home