Mid life crisis of an Ohio Queen

Thursday, August 18, 2005

So much to do, so little time

I am shocked with how time has flown by me this week. I had intended to blog yesterday and the day flew by.

B has fully adjusted to pre-school now. I picked him up last night and he dawdled on leaving. Finally we got out of there and headed home. This morning I had to drop him off becasue E had an early morning meeting. I was nervous because he would cling to me before. This morning he went to the room, hung his backpack up and sat down for breakfast. I had to remind him that I wanted a hug and a kiss. I barely got a peck on the cheek! Yeah, I will have to say he is adjusted.

E is thoroughly loving us down here. He has been chipping in a lot more and is great with getting B up in the mornings. It is a huge help as I am not a morning person. For those who can say "I can't wait for the morning!" they can go away!!!

And I will admit, I am adjusting to the Texas life. I have been doing well with the new job and have had the chance to do some relationship marketing. I have wanted to do that for a while and have been unable to. It is nice to have the chance to try some new things. Hopefully, it will boost our production.

Life insurance anyone? Bank loan or accounts anyone? Hey, it is worth a try!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home